At Warwick Mechanical Group, our company values are deeply important to us. We strive to be the “first choice” mechanical partner for our General Contractors and be recognized for providing quality service and workmanship combined with honesty and integrity. We also strive to be recognized as a Company that cares about our Employees and our Community.
People • Relationships • Community • Excellence • Honesty • Integrity • Professionalism
- Employee Stock Ownership Retirement Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability & Accident Insurance
- Tax-free Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care)
- Paid Holidays
- Legal Resources
- PTO – Paid Time Off, Bereavement and Jury Duty Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance
- PTO for Community Volunteering
- LinkedIn Learning Training Program
- Corporate Chaplain
We currently have openings for the following positions:
Are you a skilled and enthusiastic Mechanical Estimator ready to take on exciting construction projects? Join our dynamic team at Warwick Mechanical Group as we seek a detail-oriented professional to play a vital role in estimating costs for mechanical systems and contribute to our project success!
As an Estimator, you will be at the forefront of project planning, providing accurate cost estimates and collaborating with diverse stakeholders. If you have a passion for precision, love working with cutting-edge mechanical systems, and thrive in a collaborative environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Project Assessment: Dive into project plans, specifications, and requirements to unlock the potential of each mechanical system needed.
- Cost Estimation: Unleash your expertise in mechanical, HVAC, and plumbing systems, equipment, materials, and labor to prepare precise cost estimates that exceed expectations.
- Quantitative Analysis: Masterfully analyze blueprints, drawings, and project documentation to determine the ideal quantities and specifications of materials and labor required.
- Vendor and Supplier Interaction: Forge strong relationships with vendors and suppliers to secure the best pricing and availability for top-notch mechanical components and materials.
- Proposal Development: Create comprehensive proposals that demonstrate the value of your cost estimates, specifications, and project understanding.
- Cost Optimization: Unleash your creativity by identifying cost-saving opportunities that maintain quality and performance through alternative materials, systems, or construction methods.
- Project Coordination: Collaborate seamlessly with project managers, engineers, and stakeholders, ensuring your cost estimates align with project objectives.
- Documentation and Reporting: Showcase your attention to detail by maintaining accurate records of cost estimates, assumptions, and supporting documentation. Prepare reports and presentations.
- Industry Knowledge: Stay ahead of the curve by embracing the latest industry trends, advancements, and best practices related to mechanical systems and cost estimation methodologies.
- Experience and Education: Previous experience as an Estimator in HVAC, Plumbing & Mechanical Piping or in a similar role is highly desirable. A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field is a plus.
- Technical Skills: Harness your solid understanding of mechanical systems, equipment, and construction practices to transform projects into triumphs. Proficiency in reading blueprints, specifications, and technical documents is a must.
- Analytical Abilities: Showcase your sharp analytical and problem-solving skills, which will empower you to interpret project requirements and deliver accurate cost estimates.
- Attention to Detail: Embrace your meticulous nature, ensuring every calculation and cost estimate is precise and comprehensive.
- Communication Skills: Shine in your excellent written and verbal communication skills as you connect with internal teams, clients, vendors, and suppliers.
- Software Proficiency: Must be familiar with cost estimation software, computer-aided design (CAD) tools, and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Time Management: Thrive in a fast-paced environment by prioritizing tasks, managing deadlines, and working efficiently.
- Team Player: Unleash your collaborative spirit as you work seamlessly in cross-functional teams, contributing to a harmonious and successful work environment.
Ready to bring your mechanical estimation expertise to a vibrant team? Join us as an Estimator and unlock the potential of construction projects with your passion and precision!
Are you passionate about transforming construction processes through cutting-edge technology? Warwick Mechanical Group is seeking a dynamic and experienced VDC Manager to lead our Virtual Design and Construction efforts.
Warwick Mechanical Group is a leading construction company known for its commitment to excellence and innovation. We specialize in providing top-notch mechanical services for large-scale commercial and industrial projects. With a strong emphasis on technology-driven solutions, we aim to optimize project efficiency and deliver outstanding results to our clients.
As the VDC Manager at Warwick Mechanical Group, you will be at the forefront of revolutionizing the construction industry. Your responsibilities will include:
1️⃣ Driving VDC strategy: Develop and implement the company’s VDC strategy, identifying opportunities for process improvement and integration of advanced technologies.
2️⃣ Collaboration and leadership: Foster collaboration between various project stakeholders, including architects, engineers, subcontractors, and clients, to streamline workflows and ensure seamless coordination.
3️⃣ Model management: Oversee the creation, maintenance, and utilization of accurate 3D models, ensuring their compliance with project specifications and industry standards.
4️⃣ Technology implementation: Stay updated with emerging VDC tools and software, recommending, and implementing innovative solutions to enhance project efficiency and effectiveness.
5️⃣ Training and mentoring: Provide guidance and training to project teams on VDC processes, methodologies, and best practices, enabling them to leverage the full potential of virtual design and construction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or a related field is desirable.
- Proven experience in VDC implementation, preferably in the mechanical construction industry.
- Proficiency in VDC software such as Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, and BIM 360.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with stakeholders at all levels.
Join us at Warwick Mechanical Group and be part of a forward-thinking team that pushes the boundaries of construction innovation. Together, we can reshape the industry and build a brighter future!
Warwick Mechanical Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Warwick Mechanical Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited, to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
Warwick Mechanical Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Warwick Mechanical Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Transparency In Coverage Rules:
This link: leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and include negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and health care providers for Warwick Mechanical Group. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.