At Warwick Mechanical Group, our company values are deeply important to us. We strive to be the “first choice” mechanical partner for our General Contractors and be recognized for providing quality service and workmanship combined with honesty and integrity. We also strive to be recognized as a Company that cares about our Employees and our Community.
People • Relationships • Community • Excellence • Honesty • Integrity • Professionalism
- Employee Stock Ownership Retirement Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability & Accident Insurance
- Tax-free Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care)
- Paid Holidays
- Legal Resources
- PTO – Paid Time Off, Bereavement and Jury Duty Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance
- PTO for Community Volunteering
- LinkedIn Learning Training Program
- Corporate Chaplain
We currently have openings for the following positions:
Are you a skilled and enthusiastic Mechanical Estimator ready to take on exciting construction projects? Join our dynamic team at Warwick Mechanical Group as we seek a detail-oriented professional to play a vital role in estimating costs for mechanical systems and contribute to our project success!
As an Estimator, you will be at the forefront of project planning, providing accurate cost estimates and collaborating with diverse stakeholders. If you have a passion for precision, love working with cutting-edge mechanical systems, and thrive in a collaborative environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Project Assessment: Dive into project plans, specifications, and requirements to unlock the potential of each mechanical system needed.
- Cost Estimation: Unleash your expertise in mechanical, HVAC, and plumbing systems, equipment, materials, and labor to prepare precise cost estimates that exceed expectations.
- Quantitative Analysis: Masterfully analyze blueprints, drawings, and project documentation to determine the ideal quantities and specifications of materials and labor required.
- Vendor and Supplier Interaction: Forge strong relationships with vendors and suppliers to secure the best pricing and availability for top-notch mechanical components and materials.
- Proposal Development: Create comprehensive proposals that demonstrate the value of your cost estimates, specifications, and project understanding.
- Cost Optimization: Unleash your creativity by identifying cost-saving opportunities that maintain quality and performance through alternative materials, systems, or construction methods.
- Project Coordination: Collaborate seamlessly with project managers, engineers, and stakeholders, ensuring your cost estimates align with project objectives.
- Documentation and Reporting: Showcase your attention to detail by maintaining accurate records of cost estimates, assumptions, and supporting documentation. Prepare reports and presentations.
- Industry Knowledge: Stay ahead of the curve by embracing the latest industry trends, advancements, and best practices related to mechanical systems and cost estimation methodologies.
- Experience and Education: Previous experience as an Estimator in HVAC, Plumbing & Mechanical Piping or in a similar role is highly desirable. A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field is a plus.
- Technical Skills: Harness your solid understanding of mechanical systems, equipment, and construction practices to transform projects into triumphs. Proficiency in reading blueprints, specifications, and technical documents is a must.
- Analytical Abilities: Showcase your sharp analytical and problem-solving skills, which will empower you to interpret project requirements and deliver accurate cost estimates.
- Attention to Detail: Embrace your meticulous nature, ensuring every calculation and cost estimate is precise and comprehensive.
- Communication Skills: Shine in your excellent written and verbal communication skills as you connect with internal teams, clients, vendors, and suppliers.
- Software Proficiency: Must be familiar with cost estimation software, computer-aided design (CAD) tools, and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Time Management: Thrive in a fast-paced environment by prioritizing tasks, managing deadlines, and working efficiently.
- Team Player: Unleash your collaborative spirit as you work seamlessly in cross-functional teams, contributing to a harmonious and successful work environment.
Ready to bring your mechanical estimation expertise to a vibrant team? Join us as an Estimator and unlock the potential of construction projects with your passion and precision!
The Estimating Manager plays a pivotal role in Warwick Mechanical Group’s success by collaborating closely with Business Unit Directors to prepare precise estimates and bid packages, securing essential projects for the company. This position involves planning, coordinating, and supervising the estimating department, offering both administrative and technical leadership to ensure the company’s corporate objectives are achieved.
- Visionary Leadership: Dedicated to the Purpose, Vision, and Values of the Company, fostering a collaborative and goal-oriented team environment.
- Operational Expertise: Steady and consistent in all aspects of management, demonstrating the ability to develop strategies, set operational goals, and establish metrics for progress tracking.
- Analytical Acumen: Possesses strong analytical skills to devise effective estimate strategies, handle unexpected issues, and resolve problems that may arise during multiple estimates.
- Business Proficiency: Skilled in selecting competent staff and building trusting relationships, both internally with colleagues and externally with Customers, Vendors, and Partners.
- Decision Making: Demonstrates exceptional decision-making skills, especially in bid deadline situations, exhibiting initiative and the ability to act promptly.
- Leadership Excellence: Effectively delegates tasks, sets clear expectations, identifies training needs, and manages individual performance, showcasing strong leadership abilities.
- Time Management: Efficient in time management, ensuring deadlines are consistently met, and proposals are detailed and accurate.
- Estimating Software Proficiency: Proficient in estimating software management and AutoBid integration. Knowledge to integrate modeling and estimating using Sysque is a plus.
- Technical Expertise: Deals with Owners, A/E’s, Designers, General Contractors, and Bid Captains to resolve technical matters during negotiations.
- On-Site Involvement: Position requires regular visits to construction and industrial work sites.
- Data Validation: Ability to review staff estimates, validate key estimating indicators such as feet/day, hours/fixture, cost/square foot, etc.
- Market Awareness: Stays current on material cost trends, updating estimating data related to material pricing and labor factors.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience: A minimum of 15 years’ experience in mechanical contracting, with practical knowledge (“boots on the ground” experience) in plumbing, mechanical systems, ductwork, insulation, controls, etc.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline or 5+ years equivalent experience as an estimating manager/chief estimator in mechanical contracting.
- Leadership Skills: Demonstrated success in leading and managing people in a team environment, managing multiple projects/initiatives, and meeting deadlines.
- Computer Proficiency: Superior computer skills, especially in Excel, for accurate data analysis and reporting.
To get started on this exciting journey with us, we invite you to submit your resume to email@example.com. We can’t wait to learn more about your unique talents and how they align with our dynamic team. Let’s make great things happen together!
Warwick Mechanical Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Warwick Mechanical Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited, to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
Warwick Mechanical Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Warwick Mechanical Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Transparency In Coverage Rules:
This link: leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and include negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and health care providers for Warwick Mechanical Group. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.