There are a full range of benefits here at Warwick Mechanical Group. Our package of benefits is flexible, allowing employees and their families to prepare for the unexpected and prepare for their future. The core benefits available to eligible employees are:
Human Resources Department in Newport News at (757) 599-6111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about specific job opportunities. You may also complete and submit our electronic employment application to the email above.
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Tax-free Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- PTO – Paid Time Off, Bereavement and Jury Duty Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Holidays
Warwick Mechanical Group is a mechanical contractor headquartered in Virginia. Our mission is to provide superior mechanical solutions to clients in Virginia and North Carolina. We have an unwavering commitment to high standards of customer satisfaction, staff development, and ethical business practices that assure good stewardship of our clients’ trust. We add value through innovation and creativity while exceeding our client’s quality expectations, schedule and budget objectives.
We are looking for a senior estimator who will work with our business unit directors and estimating staff in preparing mechanical, piping, and plumbing estimates and bid packages for plan/spec and design/build projects. We are looking for an individual strong in both commercial mechanical and plumbing estimating.
• Prepares and/or coordinates preparation of full estimates on large and complex work.
• Deliver specification review, analysis of the scope of work, preparation of take offs for rough in materials and quoted items, scope preparation for subcontractors (ductwork, controls, insulation, etc.) on plan/spec and design/build projects.
• Deals with owners, A/E’s and General Contractors to resolve technical matters during negotiation.
• Deliver bid packages to the business units on time.
Qualifications and Experience
• Requires 6-8 years of experience in developing estimates for plan/spec and design/build projects for a commercial mechanical contractor.
• Demonstrated abilities to manage multiple projects/initiatives and to meet imposed deadlines.
• Demonstrated skills with estimating and bidding software, tools and methodologies.
• Superior computer skills in Excel.
• Demonstrated skills and problem solving abilities in bid deadline situations.
• Proven supervision and oversight capabilities.
Warwick Mechanical Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Warwick Mechanical Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited, to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
Warwick Mechanical Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Warwick Mechanical Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.