At Warwick Mechanical Group, our company values are deeply important to us. We strive to be the “first choice” mechanical partner for our General Contractors and be recognized for providing quality service and workmanship combined with honesty and integrity. We also strive to be recognized as a Company that cares about our Employees and our Community.
People • Relationships • Community • Excellence • Honesty • Integrity • Professionalism
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability & Accident Insurance
- Tax-free Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care)
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Holidays
- Legal Resources
- PTO – Paid Time Off, Bereavement and Jury Duty Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance
- PTO for Community Volunteering
- LinkedIn Learning Training Program
- Corporate Chaplain
We currently have openings for the following positions:
- Review plans and specifications to thoroughly understand the scope of a project and the project specific requirements relative to estimating the cost of the work.
- Accurately estimate plan/spec and design/build HVAC and plumbing systems using computer estimating systems and related software
- Solicit vendor and subcontractor quotations and review for scope compliance.
- Prepare estimates by calculating a complete takeoff of entire mechanical, plumbing, and process systems for Plan/Spec, Industrial, and Design/Build work.
- Attend Pre-Bid Meetings when required.
- Maintain files of working documents to back-up estimate calculations. Files should include current and accurate pricing information from suppliers and qualified subcontractor quotations.
- Establish and maintain vendor relationships.
- Attend site visits and surveys to verify scope and apply it in the cost estimating process.
- Review the details of estimates with management, prior to submission of our Company’s proposal.
- Manage preconstruction RFI’s submitted and received on assigned project(s).
- Participate in turnover meetings to project management teams.
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints and other construction documents.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HVAC & Plumbing systems & their components.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer and software skills preferably in AutoBid, Excel, Bluebeam.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and prioritize responsibilities.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline or
- 5+ years of field experience in HVAC, Plumbing, & Mechanical Piping or
- 5+ years as Estimator in HVAC, Plumbing & Mechanical Piping.
Warwick Mechanical Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Warwick Mechanical Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited, to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
Warwick Mechanical Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Warwick Mechanical Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Transparency In Coverage Rules:
This link: leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and include negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and health care providers for Warwick Mechanical Group. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.