Warwick Mechanical Service provides turnkey HVAC facility solutions. We offer comprehensive preventive maintenance plans, energy efficient solutions for new and retrofit systems, and 24/7 emergency repair services. Our fleet of over 50 service vans is available round the clock to meet your needs. We service, maintain, and repair:
- HVAC Systems
- Chiller Plants
- Boilers & Hydronic Heating
- Data & Computer Room Systems
- Pump Systems
- Building Automation & Controls
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Water Treatment
- Air & Water Balance & Testing
- Combustion Analysis
- Vibration Analysis
- Energy Management & Analysis
- Planned Preventive Maintenance: Our highly trained technicians perform inspection and routine adjustments to keep your equipment at peak operation. We can provide a maintenance programs with inspection intervals to meet your needs.
- Full Maintenance Contracts: Full maintenance combines Preventive Maintenance with a replacement cost guarantee if a piece of equipment cannot be fixed.
- Repair: Our dispatch and service team staff know how important it is to keep your facility fully operational. Our repair team will respond immediately and work diligently to get your system functioning properly.
- Emergency Repair: Our after hours team is available 24/7 to handle even the largest project no matter when it goes down
- Install: We are equipped to replace any piece of mechanical equipment that has reached the end of its service life. We can provide and estimate of energy savings when the new equipment is more efficient than the old.
- Operational Assessment: Our engineers will look at all of your equipment to make sure that the entire system is effective, and determine the best strategy for operation.
- Energy Optimization: Our LEED and Green Energy accredited designers are trained to look at the performance of your entire facility, and develop the most efficient solution for your operation.
- Building Controls: Our highly trained technicians specialize in installing complete building automation systems. These systems utilize the most advanced technology to communicate and operate in real time, so you will always know how your facility is operating.
- Design Build: Our capable designers will guide you through the design process step by step. We will point out the many options for performance and energy maximization.
- Value Engineering: Over 70 years of designing experience allows us to recognize cost savings that add up to significant budget reductions.
- Technical Training: Our Technicians are all Union trained and Board Certified in their specialty. All of our Service Techs maintain their superior equipment knowledge through Accredited Classes and Factory Approved Training.
Why CHOOSE US?
- Communication: From the time you call us to the time we complete the job, we take pride in keeping our customers informed. Our detailed service notes and Mobile Technology allow for fast and accurate project updates.
- Safety: Safety is Mandatory at Warwick. We utilize a full time Safety Department to continually monitor our projects and to keep in compliance of all OSHA standards.
- Staff Engineering: We have one of the most talented and experienced Engineering Departments in the region. Our engineers are committed to excellence in both design and performance.
- Business Development: Our active Development team is always available and will guide you step by step through all of your options.
- Scheduling: Our Service Manager and Project Manager work closely together with the Dispatch and Field Supervisors to assure that we exceed every customer’s expectation. Each project is forecast with an advanced software application and updated daily for customer review, so you can easily monitor the progress of your projects.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: Our long list of repeat customers shows how effectively our teams complete each project. By focusing on details and communication, we will provide you cost savings and performance strategies to maximize your company’s performance. “We promise to deliver the very best product with the very Best Service every time you call.”
- Over 300 Service Contracts
- Assisted Living Facilities
- K-12 Education Buildings
- Banks and Data Centers
- Mission Critical Facilities
- Industrial Plants
- Universities, Dorms, Chiller Plants, & Education Facilities
- Hotel & Hospitality Facilities
- Hospitals & Medical Office Buildings
- Numerous Property Managers