In order to maintain the highest level of quality in our projects, our Fabrication division designs and builds in our State of the Art 20,000 square foot high tech facility. We build quality process piping, custom ductwork, equipment skids, plumbing assemblies for gang bathrooms, custom pipe supports, coil packages and more. Over 60 Years of expertise in piping Carbon Steel, Chrome Molly, Stainless Steel and Nickle Copper. Our quality standards and credentials include:
- Meet or exceed ASME, Api, Mil-Standards And Customer Specific Project.
- ASME Code Stamps U-Stamp 19,746 PP-Stamp 19,750
- National Board of Inspection R-Stamp 1252
- “The Expertise in Fabrication And Repair Of Power Piping and Pressure Vessels” in Accordance With The Latest Editions and Addenda Of ASME Code Book.
- Third Party As Required By Asme Code
MT, RT, VT, UT, PT
- Wps, Por and Wpq are in accordance to ASME Section IX.
Our SPECIALIZED WELDING
- SMAW, GTAW, GMAW (RMD, Pulse Spray and Spray), FCAW
- Orbital AMI 225 with Weld Heads 15 And 79
- Pipe Machining – sizes 1-1/2” – 96” diameter
- MIL-HOG, MAC- TAC, Rigid
- Medical Gas NITC Certifications
- Medical Gas Installer 6010
- Asme Section IX Brazer
- 767 Mil-Standard Grade-A Nuclear work.
- George Fischer Ultra-Pure Water Systems.
Why CHOOSE US?
- Quality Manufacturing Facility: Warwick’s 20,000 square foot fabrication plant allows us to create the exact assemblies necessary for any project. The plant is a collection of state-of-the-art cutting, drilling and welding equipment. It is much more productive to manufacture piping assemblies in this climate-controlled environment than it would ever be on a job site.
- Pioneering Innovation: Being on the cutting edge of technology allows us to be the leader in the most efficient processes for design and construction.
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) and prefabrication: Our computer technicians can manipulate piping, duct and air conditioning components through a three dimensional model. This allows Warwick’s technicians to route piping and duct before the walls and ceilings are in place and thus allow the fabrication process to begin.
- Design Team Collaboration: When contractors and designers work together on a project, we can generate exceptional cost-effective solutions for any level of system and customer.
- Highly Trained Experts: Our experience includes welders who are certified for specific procedures and are able to produce systems capable of nuclear grade A stainless steel piping, high pressure air, and nitrogen up to 5000 psi, 600 psi steam lines, and 3A sanitary piping for beverage and food processes.