Warwick Mechanical Group is the culmination of more than 60 years of hard work by its talented, dedicated and committed employees. The company is fully qualified by every measure and adheres to the highest standards required by the industry.
Our comprehensive range of services include design-build; plan and specification; HVAC mechanical systems; medical gas systems; plumbing; service and maintenance; and process piping. Warwick has Government Contractor Quality Control (CQC) certified professionals, plus licensed engineers, certified energy managers, and LEED accredited professionals on staff. Plus, Warwick is ASME certified for power piping, pressure vessel, and boiler repair welding; medical gas piping certified; and approved for shore-side Navy nuclear piping.
Virginia State License Number: 2701 002411A
North Carolina State License Number: 16676
Architects License Number: 0407004244
Zurich Surety/Fidelity & Deposit Company of Maryland
Hartford Casualty Insurance Company
- Mechanical Contractors Association of America (MCAA)
- Mechanical Service Contractors of America (MSCA)
- Association of General Contractors of Virginia (AGCVA)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigeration,
and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Builders and Contractors Exchange of Virginia (BCEVA)